Wow, I have gotten so far behind! So as not to create one extra-long blog entry, I plan on posting a couple in a row. Here’s the first of a few…
At the end of April, I attended the Symphony Fashion Show benefiting the Schermerhorn Center. The fashion designer this year was Marchesa. I have long loved Marchesa’s beautiful dresses, not that I expect to ever own one. They don’t come cheap! But, it was wonderful to attend a beautiful event where the Fall 2011 line was debuted in Nashville. I captured so many shots that I chose only a few of my favorites to post here.
Samantha, me and Robinette during Cocktail Hour
Marchesa sign upon entering the Schermerhorn
The Runway
The Schermerhorn is beautiful all the time, but the lighting was especially magical that night.
The Dresses
The Finale
The Designers – Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman
The Entertainment – Faith Hill (who sounded positively amazing; I mean how could you not in the Schermerhorn)
No comments:
Post a Comment