Thursday, June 30, 2011

NYC Part II

Post #2 (for NYC but also for the multiple things I have to write about)… I already posted about the trip Mom and I took to NYC the first weekend in May. But, I just got around to downloading pictures from my camera (the other pics were from my iPhone). So here’s just a few more that encapsulate our weekend:



Mother’s Day Brunch @ 9NYC. How cute are the mini ice cream cones?!?!?




Our dinner Sunday night (53rd and 6th Halal Guys)
 
Monday we headed our separate ways (me to Nashville, Mom to Saratoga Springs), but before we left we went to see the Today Show. Which I’m glad we did, because Meredith announced that day that she was leaving!



Matt, Meredith, Anne and Al talking to Kiera Knightley outside at Rockefeller Plaza
 
 
Close up of Al and Meredith

Close up of Kiera Knightley’s back… how teeny tiny is she?!?!?!

Close up of Matt


Not such a great picture of him, but oh well.  And by the way, just to get on my soapbox for a moment, I am not loving the Matt and Anne show.  I really am missing me some Meredith Vieira – Anne just doesn’t do it for me.  I’ve almost completely stopped watching the Today Show, and I’m kinda at a loss in the mornings now.  If Matt leaves in 2012, I don’t know what I’m going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment