It's the last day of 2012! As everyone talks about leaving 2012 behind and looking forward to 2013, I'm most excited about finishing our renovation!
Due to the holidays, not much has happened over the past week. The painters have been here, prepping, priming and painting the trim. The tile guys finished the bathroom floor and look to be about 98% done with the shower.
This week, they should finish the downstairs trim work (including the fireplace mantel) as well as the bathroom cabinetry. They only have three more weeks to wrap this up so they better get a move on!
I hope everyone has a happy, happy new year's! I personally think this is such an overrated holiday, so M and I are headed to the Goose for dinner at 7 then bed by 10. When did we get so old? ;)



Patience E! Almost there and it will be worth it...cannot wait to see the finished product!!!
ReplyDelete