Not a whole lot to report... the changes are pretty small (like plumbing, etc.) that I can't really take pictures of. But I did walk into the house last night and found that my kitchen looked like this:
Cause having a whole cut out of the ceiling in your kitchen is normal... Needless to say, I totally used it as an excuse not to cook dinner last night and ordered a pizza. We haven't yet gotten to the point where we're eating our dinner in bed just to watch the only tv in the house, but I feel like we're getting close.
In the upstairs, we've cleared out the sunroom area to allow for the construction crew to cut through the wall into the upstairs addition area (currently, they're still climbing up the two stories via ladder... eek!). So now all the furniture is in the guest room:
Notice the pile of pillows on the bed... Too much?



No comments:
Post a Comment