Two of our good friends, Jason and Corinne are getting married this October, and we're helping to put together a shower to celebrate this June. I've been getting a little bored at work this morning so I started looking for cute invitations, and came across so MANY CUTE ones that I thought I should share.
The theme is going to be a croquet/stock the bar party so we're looking for invitations that stay in line with that theme.
This is a cute, simple croquet invite:
But we could also go the preppy route and do something like this:
Or this:
Or this:
Or this one:
And since I was just a-browsing, I came across a super cute party planning blog... look at this cute idea board for a bee themed shower:
It looks like she hasn't updated her blog in two years but everything is tagged with a theme, so it's easy to find inspirations for events!
Happy Monday!






I like the first one and the third one the best I think!
ReplyDeleteOh! and you know how much I loved themed parties!!! so glad you shared the blog!
ReplyDelete