Michael and I had a great Valentine's Day weekend. Last Saturday afternoon, we experienced the Nashville Antiques and Garden show for the first time, then headed to the mall for some present buying, then had dinner at our friends, Lindsey and Jay's house. So often we spend Saturdays running errands around town that we forget to just enjoy our time together. Last Saturday was one of those rare exceptions. Oh, and as to the present buying...
Michael being the wonderful husband that he is - and knowing the way to this woman's heart - purchased a lovely present for me... Can you guess what it is?
Tada!!!
Me = Lucky Girl. :)
Sunday we decided to dine a la Valentine's day (rather than Monday) and went to one of our favorite restaurants in town, Sperry's. Someone from Michael's work had given him a very nice bottle of wine that we decided to take with us. Opus One - and it was good. I don't know if I would necessarily buy it at the wine store or anything (bit pricey if you know what I mean) but nice to know what it tasted to like.

Of course, Sperry's was absolutely delicious.
All in all a perfect weekend. Hope you and your loved one had a wonderful Valentine's day!


No comments:
Post a Comment