Last Friday, we headed to a new restaurant, Tavern, with the Neals. Tavern replaced Lime on Broadway. Being a Friday night and a brand new restaurant, we waited over an hour and a half for dinner; it was completely packed! While I thought it was pretty good up-scale bar food, I would never recommend someone wait that long to eat there. One would expect that after a while the new buzz will die down but it's owned by the same guy/team as Virago and Whiskey Kitchen and those two restaurants are always busy.
While we were waiting, we tried interesting cocktails and shared the nachos - all were delish. For dinner, I had the Parmesan and Kale salad which I loved. The last time I had a kale salad was in Aspen - and have never been able to find something similar in Nashville. All in all, I would suggest you try Tavern - just get there early or go for lunch...
Here's a picture of Michael and I at dinner:

No comments:
Post a Comment