Friday, January 14, 2011

Serena & Lily

Have you heard of Serena & Lily? No, I'm not talking about the Van der Woodson mother/daughter duo on Gossip Girl...  We got a catalog in the mail last night for a line called Serena & Lily.  I had never heard of it before.  The catalog has a lot of nursery and little kid decor in it so I'm thinking they started out in that field.  But, it seems they're branching out into the adult world - and I love it!!

Their furniture is beautiful and the fabrics are wonderful - so light and serene - and they also sell paint! 

Check out this headboard:

And this tufted chair:


And this bench (which I think needs to go in my bedroom now):
  

This bed just looks so inviting:


And this nursery for a baby boy is too adorable:
  

Am I the only one who was in the dark about this company?

1 comment:

  1. well of course i have heard of Serena and Lilly since I have children but I had no idea they made real furniture!!! Who Knew!?
    Interesting you liked that nursery.....:)
    on another note, love the drapes. Are those french pleats I see? I am getting some made with french pleats as we speak!

    ReplyDelete