Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A few of my favorite things... right now.


Plum Makeup

I have long time been a fan of the fresh sugar lip treatment.  It's like buttah.  But just recently they added a Plum tinted version to the fresh line.  It is wonderful.  It looks really dark but it goes on translucent with just a hint of color.


I've also been using the Badgal mascara in Plum for a long time.  Badgal is my favorite brand of mascara by far, and I use both the black and plum colors.  The plum gives just a hint of vibrant color to an already great mascara.



Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner

It's a big jump from makeup to cleaning products - but, follow my train of thought for a second.  I mainly keep this product in my bathroom and it's great for cleaning all surface areas - sink, mirror and counter top (especially after makeup spills!). 


David Yurman Smoky Quartz Albion Ring

I found this ring whilst shopping at Neiman Marcus in Chicago this past weekend.  They just put out a lot of their new stuff and this smoky quartz color is just beautiful for fall.  No, I didn't purchase it, but it is on my wish list for my birthday (T minus 17 days)!


Spending time with my hubby in Nashville

Definitely not least and not just for right now, for sure.  Michael and I've been trying to do fun stuff around Nashville this summer (difficult since it's been so hot as of late).  One weekend we headed to the Farmers Market then lunch in East Nashville @ Drifters BBQ (which everyone should try next time you're in that hood); another weekend we headed out to Arrington Vineyards for a picnic and some jazz music (The Dean Martinis).





Nashville is such a great city with so much to offer.  This weekend I'm trying to convince Michael to go to the Watertown drive in movie theatre on Friday night then the Couture show at the Frist on Saturday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment