I totally forgot to mention these three things yesterday... they too are some of my favorite things right now.
Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray
Great for already dirty hair that doesn't need another washing just quite yet... it gives that natural beachy feel when you're not able to get the real thing.
Bumble & Bumble Hair Powder
Another Bumble & Bumble product that I can't live without right now. This helps extend the life of actually doing your hair. I use the white powder, but it also comes in Blondish, Brown and Black. I'm telling you - if you hate to do your hair - or just don't have the time - this is the most fabulous thing that you can add to your hair repertoire. Just a few sprays here and there and it gets rid of that oily look - which I get because my hair is so fine. TRY IT!!
OPI Royal Flush Blush
I love to indulge and get a pedicure at least once a month - the chair, the magazines, the hour of total bliss... and, usually during the summer months, I always choose OPI Cajun Shrimp (I call it my signature color). But, the new Royal Flush Blush has given Cajun Shrimp a run for it's money. It looks really pink in the bottle (and in this picture), but I'm telling you it is the perfect shade of pink. I've literally worn it all summer and can't get enough of it.
Hope you enjoy these products as much as I do!



oh lordy I need to try that hair product since I do not wash my hair very often:)
ReplyDeletedid you ever go to the Frist? I went with my mom a few weeks ago and LOVED it!!! I would totally STILL wear those gorgeous clothes...timeless!