Today's a big day for my team. Something we've been working on for the past 18 mos is finally ending and it's a huge sigh of relief. However, as a show of solidarity and team spirit, I'm at work this morning supporting their efforts. So while great to finally wrap something up - I had to be at the office at 8 am on a Saturday - boo! Hopefully things will wrap up soon and I can begin my weekend shortly...
While I'm waiting, let me go ahead and wrap up our trip to St Lucia back in March. I'm about ready to blog about something else already!
The second to last day, we headed back to St Lucia and did the ropes course in the middle of the Island.
all dressed up in our gear (note the hairnets - ew)
Michael on one of the swinging bridges
Michael on a zip line
me taking off on a zip line
The last day/night was especially fun. Our host got it into his head that he wanted to lift the crane (obviously, there's a crane on the boat, how else would they load all the heavy toys?!?!) and wrap a rope around it so we could all swing on it. Captain Chris lifted us all up and swung us out over the boat while we were cruising around the Pitons. Here's some fun pics:
our host cocktail in hand
Captain Chris driving the crane
my favorite picture of Michael from the trip - Piton in the background
my Cirque du Soleil act - I'm thinking of trying out in Vegas










Hilarious pic of you in the air!
ReplyDelete