I am truly blessed. Last week, I took the entire week off work, spent a wonderful Thanksgiving day with Michael and his family, watched Alabama beat Auburn in the Iron Bowl, enjoyed lunch with friends, dyed my hair brown (!), practiced yoga almost every day, shopped, and just truly loved my life.
I am able to do so many things in my life - and last week I appreciated all of it. With all the hustle and bustle of every day life, it's so hard to remember how lucky I am. And I am very, very lucky.
Thank you to Anne and Don Alan for reminding me what it's like to be preparing for a wedding (I don't miss it!) and just enjoying time together.
Thank you to Patty and Sid for demonstrating a loving relationship after 18 years.
Thank you to my parents and sisters for being supportive and not getting mad when Michael and I don't visit as much as we should.
Thank you to my friends who are always there for me.
Thank you to Winston who provides neverending love and affection everyday, but especially on the bad ones.
Thank you to God, for without a Him, I would not be so blessed.
I hope everyone had as wonderful a week as I did.
Some funny pictures from Thanksgiving week:
And one of my gorgeous table:










No comments:
Post a Comment