Michael, this post's for you.
So, it is a well known fact that my husband is an avid football fan. Not just any football but the Alabama Crimson Tide in particular. This year they went undefeated in their regular season and defeated Florida at the SEC Championship. Now, they'll play Texas at the National Championship in January.
I have to (begrudgingly) admit I've definitely jumped on the bandwagon. Roll Tide!
These are pictures just from the games I went to... I know. I'm a good wife. :) Two trips to Atlanta and two trips to Tuscaloosa. Please note: Michael wears the same shirt to ALL the games.
Alabama v Virgina Tech (September 5th) - Opening Game
at Tap the Friday night before
Me and Erin at the W hotel before the game
Me and Michael tailgating outside the Georgia Dome
When I said "let's get a picture," the boys immediately posed for this shot. I actually meant one of me and Michael. See above.
Bama Band. Erin's favorite.
Alabama and Virginia Tech Bands playing the National Anthem.
Alabama v Arkansas (September 26th) - I went but didn't take any pictures.
Alabama v LSU (November 14th)

Final Score 24 - 15
Alabama v Florida (December 5th) - SEC Championship
Big Al!
Look at all the RED in the stands!
Final Score 32 - 13
Alabama receiving their SEC Championship trophy
Don't think we'll be going to the National Championship in January. But, there's always next year! RTR!



















No comments:
Post a Comment