I make my bed every morning. I cannot not make my bed. It's a disease but it makes me feel good, since it's one of the very few things that I can control in my life (I know I have issues).
Winston likes it too, but for a different reason. He likes a well-made bed, with all the pillows in the right place, because it creates a little sanctuary for his morning nap.
Here's when I caught him sneaking into his spot, before I even left for work...
After turning in circles several (read: at least twenty) times, here's where he ended up.
When I grow up, I hope to live as good as Winston.


i love it! oh winston. your bed looks super comfy! and winston looks so happy. that bed and that pooch... it would be hard to leave for work. how do you do it. oh and michael too! but i am sure with his schedule he is up and out early. hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteLove these pics! He looks so cute!
ReplyDelete