A few weeks ago, Michael and I both returned home really late on a Wednesday. Poor Winston had been alone for more than 16 hours all by himself. Instead of just greeting us with a happy face and tail wag, he decided to destroy a pair of my shoes to demonstrate his disdain. Clearly, I was in the wrong because I left them in a place that was easily accessible. While I was upset, I'm sure I wasn't nearly as upset as he was for being left for that long. And, luckily, the shoes were not an expensive pair and are easily replaceable.
So, the pair he destroyed were my everyday black patent leather pumps which I do wear almost everyday. I finally succombed and bought another pair today. Have you ever shopped on PiperLime.com? Because it is amazing! It was very hard to only buy one pair - but I stuck on target and here's what I ended up with:
I think the studs give it a little umph! I dunno - too dominatrix? The thing is that all my pants are so long that I have to wear high heels - I actual prefer heels to flats. Anywho, we'll see when they arrive in 5-8 business days!

No comments:
Post a Comment