Monday, January 11, 2010

National Champs!

Michael is having a great year so far... he was admitted as partner to his firm AND his favorite football team won their 13th national championship!  I got a Julio Jones (#8) jersey for Christmas but he told me time and time again that I was not allowed to wear it during the game. "We can't jinx the jersey," he kept telling me.  But, not 5 minutes into the game, Alabama was doing terrible - so I was asked to go put on my jersey.  As soon as I did, Colt McCoy (QB for Texas) was injured and sidelined for the rest of the game.  Some say, he's just a fragile football player - not me.  It was totally the jersey.  So, needless to say, I'm sad that football season is over, but happy to have my husband back.  AND, already looking forward to next season. Roll tide!


No comments:

Post a Comment